Witch Spell

 Witch Spell, Become a full witch. Also this spell isn’t a joke. It may seem like a lot but really works. You did something to anger the witches, did it wrong, Witch Spell if it doesn't work, or you didn’t believe and said you did.

[caption id="attachment_1709" align="alignnone" width="1016"]Witch Spell Witch Spell[/caption]

You may need the following items for this spell
Pentagram necklace
Voice
Belief
Bowl
8 Sticks
Lighter and something to light the sticks with
Bowl of water

Witch Spell

Take the sticks and then pour them. Take the lighter or simply light the sticks aflame. Take the pentagram and put it. Chant one occasions:

Oh witches of the North I call thee… becometh me a witch like you are. Two sticks may represent you as you have burned at the stake. Oh Witches of the south I call thee… becometh me a witch same as you are. Witch Spell, As you have been burned at the stake you may be represented by two sticks.
Oh witches of the east I call thee… becometh me a witch like you are. When you’re burned at the stake, you may be represented by two sticks.
Oh witches of the west I call home. . .becometh me a witch as you are. Two sticks may represent you as you’re burned at the stake.

Witch Spell

Now take the bowl of water and pour out the flames. Now say
I put out these flames and allow you to rest .Witch Spell Let me be you. Curse this pentagram with magic as if you've been cursed with flame. I beggeth you to activate my magic as I have activated your peace. I calleth you witches.

Place the pentagram in the timber for four second each one. Take it out, wears it and never takes it off.
Contact Prof Bengo
Call / WhatsApp: +27663315255
Email: profbengoo@gmail.com
Website:  www.bengo-spellsforlove.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Is Zozo

Free Relationship Spell

Casting Love Spells